Sunday, March 1, 2009

Memories......

I used to take ktm last time when i didn't drive to KL....
Due to something, i have to take KTM this week....
It's still that crowded, the air-conditioner is freaking cold, i m freezing... =)
I like to put on mp3 along the journey, listening songs.. It's a "MUST"...
else, i will be so boring....
so, i did the same thing for today...
and i just look around, there are so many people listening songs too..
it makes me feel interested of the songs that they are listening... (so gehpoh)
actually i m just thinking whether they will recall back any memories when they are listening songs.... for me, i will...
i always drop into some parts of my memories when i m listening songs...
life is full of memories...... ^_^
i wanna mention something out of the topic...
i've fell sick since last thurs...i just wanna get well soon...
flu please goes away from me...i hate medicines....
i wan back the healthy body....


p/s : song for the day, i would like to recommend a song from Elton John...the title is " your song"... it's a lovely song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment