Saturday, June 13, 2009

update of my current life...



hmm..didn't update my blog for 2 weeks...well, nothing much to say actually... i'm busy of my internship....working from monday till friday... i wish that i can have more time for myself, i wish that i can go out shopping, at least "window shopping", i will be satisfied too..reaching home at 8 something everyday, it's really not much time to have some other activities... and u are totally out of strength too... but, my colleagues are nice n fun... :P i went back hometown every weekend to have some family gatherings and hang out with friends... family, relationship and friendship can't be neglected no matter how busy you are.... i wish to go for movies in the cinema, i wish to hang out with friends after work, i wish to hang out with my dear more..... it seems a little bored and normal of my current lifestyle...but, i've learned a lot during my working time, at least something out of music career... well, every working people is longing for the weekend to come and everyone feels that monday is so blue.... i knew it so well now... haha.... :P i m longing of the holidays after my internship, by that time, i would like to travel around n have funs..... *winks*
I M FINE...even though i didn't update my blog...the reason of not updating just because i got nothing special to share lately.... take care people, the weather is super duper bad...drink more water... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment