Monday, November 2, 2009

Feeling...

I've done with my 2nd battle,
lots of wishes from friends who couldn't make it,
thanks guys,
wishes from u guys mean a lot to me...^^


Friends who came,
thanks for support,
really touching...
your attendance means a lot...


My Family,
people who love me always,
never leave me,
maybe our family is that kind of family
who not showing love by words,
but, i knew that we love each other...


My sista,
both of you are just more than a friend to me,
i treated u as part of my family,
i knew that i might be bad temper,
but both of u always bear with me,
it's my pleasure to have u two around...


My dear,
Thanks for pulling me with the words,
It might sounds a bit harsh,
but i knew that it's so true,
thanks for bearing with my bad temper...

No comments:

Post a Comment