Friday, March 26, 2010

A fresh look



All this while, i have been thinking should or shouldn't i cut my hair short?
I've been keeping my hair long since i enter university,
and now, i have graduated from university for months...
and finally i decided to go for a hair cut..
at first i was not wanting to cut it until so short,
i thought to cut it until shoulder length,
but the hair stylist said,
then u will look not much different,
it is still long hair...
and i agree to cut it short..


I didn't know whether girls out there having the same kind feeling with me,
i need some courage of cutting it short,
maybe i m too used to long hair,
and suddenly u need to cut it until so short,
it's like a test for u,
if it isn't nice, u can just cry in the corner =)


I used to have my hair long because i need to sit for ballet exam,
after enrolling to secondary school, no choice, but i gotta cut my hair short,
can u imagine that it's really ugly.. >.<
after graduated from secondary school,
i so eager to keep my hair long,
days by days, it grows longer and i am getting comfort of long hair,
guys love to have a long hair girlfriends so that they are looking sweet and girlish...


well, i am not so regret to cut my hair short,
because i know my hair will grow long again,
and at least i did tried to cut it short,
but i really miss my long hair look... ^_^


P/S : for girls who wanna cut it short, i would say that it's hard to remain
a short hair, u have to blow your hair and we are not as expert as
the hair stylish, the way we blow our hair might not looking good....
(T-R-O-U-B-L-E-S-O-M-E)


P/s : please don't talk me that i am looking ugly with my short hair as u
will make me regret till die... @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment