Monday, April 13, 2009

4 more daysss......

well, four more days = 96 hours... 17th of April, it's the date for my graduation performance... i felt that my heart beating faster when the day is approaching ... getting bad in controlling my emotion... wake up in the morning, practice...eat...practice....rest...practice....it's bored but what to do... i m not confident with my songs... i admit that i m not a good player.. but i tried my best to fix my mistakes... record down the tune that i played, playback n listen to those mistakes... that's the only thing that i can do to make myself improve... and Mr. Metronome becomes my dearest friend lately, it keeps me in a steady tempo...my improvisation is not the best, but, i tried my best to make it sounds tuneful.... surprisingly, my grandparents and my parents are coming for my graduation performance and also my friends... of course i do wish people to come n support me, but, i felt tense too, what if i can't play well??? i felt that there are tons of heavy stones fall on my shoulders.. felt like escaping but we just have to face the fact..right??? never mind, i will try my very best to perform well, after that, i will be free.... all the best to myself...no matter how, just try the very best to perform it well..... give me strength to carry on my dear friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment