Friday, April 17, 2009

free like a bird....

hhhhhhhhuuuuurrrraaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I AM AS FREE AS A BIRD NOW!!!!!!! so so happy..... finally, i'm done with my graduation recital... i m not feeling scare at all... but, i just can't focus well as i keep thinking that i m so hungry during that time... but my first song and fourth song not that good... i got mistakes everywhere.... but, never mind, i should enjoy my holidays before i started my internship.....worrying of my result too..... ok, let's just mention some happy things.. my parents and grandparets and few of my friends came to watch the graduation recital... felt so happy of that..... thank you... but, i just never thought that my dearest fatty will come too, i thought he can't take leave... thanks my dear, so sweet of you...never thought that u will be here for my last recital.... thanks for the bonquet of bears...haha!!! waiting for the jogoya trip...haha!!
oh, just now hang out with few of my friends, having fun with them... the sound of laughter surrouding us... i m so tired right now, have to drive back to seremban early morning... going to sleep..... happy but tired...!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment