Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Dearest September - Part I

It's a bit late to update my birthday celebration. It's a special birthday as the date itself is so nice ( 09. 09. 09 )Special Thanks to all of my friends ( Shin-e, Wai Foong, May Lee & Bf, Evelyn & Bf, Jason, Keith, Jien Hau, Yik Hong, Zhi Jian, and not to forget the important one Mr. Chan ) you guys lighten up my birthday.. Here comes the first celebration with all of my friends in the neway KTV... Thanks to the organizers ->Shin-e and Jien Hau, It's indeed a good idea for most of us, but it becomes Chan's Concert in the end... let's the photos be the story teller




All Of us...




My girls




Babu Shin-E ( I feel great to know u... )




The love one with a bouquet of everlasting roses <3




Lots of photos are taken during the celebration, I am feeling thankful and grateful of everything i had. I am always the luckiest girl around, tons of love and care from friends, family and even the love one... Some of my friends couldn't make it to the celebration but they did called me from oversea, So touching... :'( Rachel calls me from Singapore and as well as Wei Kheng purposely calls me from US.. Thanks for the birthday wishes... too many of u... I love you all, My dear Friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment