Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Dearest September - Part III

Here comes the third celebration with my lovely ex-colleagues, get to know them during my internship.. They are lovely and friendly.. well, when i first enter the company, none of them are talking to me, so i m as quiet as can be, weeks later, we started to talk more and teasing around... It's really great to know u guys and i miss those sweet and bitter memories at Cameron.. Thanks for celebrating with me and the lovely presents.. ^^ Sadly that we didn't get to capture a group photo... So, i will just post up our photos tat we capture at Cameron Highlands..








Thanks for Everything, Thanks for taking care of me throughout the whole internship...Really nice to meet u all.. we will hang out more often..ok? Enjoy working with u guys... Love... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment