Sunday, December 13, 2009

B.L.I.S.S.F.U.L


On the 6th of December, it was a big day for my friends (Alicia & Patrick). They are getting married on this day. So, me and Steve were asked to help out on the wedding day. We had a busy but wonderful weekend. <3>I get to know Alicia & Patrick during my internship. They are always a lovely couple for me. I am feeling so happy on the wedding day, feeling happy for them. The moment when Alicia "敬茶" to her dad, and her dad cried, i can't control my tears. It is so touching. The only daughter in the family grew up and get married, of course the dad will feel a bit complicated. The dad raises the daughter for so many years, and now, he gotta let go of his daughter to another guy. But, Alicia had found a good guy, so his dad would be happy too.


At the night, we are attending the wedding dinner at Flamingo hotel. The decoration of the hotel is nice and lovely. The wedding dinner is accompanied with Jazz band and harmonica performance, it was great! The greatest thing is when Patrick performs for Alicia, i bet Alicia feels touching at that moment.



The feeling of seeing my friend found her happiness and getting married is really touching and blissful. Wish that they are living happily ever after and get a cute baby soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment