Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"oleo"

I am feeling a bit lost after leaving from uni...
I tell myself that i don't want to commit to be a full time teacher,
i wanna do something else...
but, sometimes we have to be more realistic...
Teaching is one of the stable income to support my financial,
i am traveling music centers to teach,
hunting for job eagerly...
i wish to involve in event thingy, but i know if i am committing full time in event,
i will be no time for teaching...
money issue is something that so sensitive,
i didn't mean to make big money at this moment but at least,
i will be able to "rare" myself...
people tend to lost once in a while,
i told my friend that it's normal to get lost,
as long as you know that u will be getting back to the path...





Hunting for job now,

whether there are people looking for piano teacher, call me,
whether there are people looking for singer, call me,
whether there are people looking for part time event worker, call me,
call me call me!!! haha.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment