Monday, February 23, 2009

17th of April

went to college for class this afternoon... I saw a notice accidentally... it is about the day for our graduation recital.... we can choose between 16th or 17th of April, for sure, i am choosing the 17th of April, hopefully i will get the time slot that i wanted... but, it's scheduled on the time between 12pm to 6pm for both day... i think my parents couldn't make it because they have to work and most of my close friends are not staying at KL nowadays. What a sad case! :( but, i think i better don't invite anyone to my graduation recital.. i can't play well and i am not a good performer.... 7 more weeks... i am just chilling during the last few weeks while people are working so hard... have to kick my butt and push myself.... i have set a goal, i wanna pass this graduation recital so much because i wanna leave this college...i don't like this college, though i learn something here... i wanna be free after this, i wanna travel with friends, stay at home, spending my time with my love one... (i'm thinking too far) .... >.<'''



p/s : have u guys ever heard of the song "just the two of us"?? it's a very nice song..i almost forgot that song until i heard on radio that day... ask from me if u guys want the song... highly recommended! *thumb up*

No comments:

Post a Comment