Thursday, February 12, 2009

Piano day.........

what a day to me....
i woke up around 10 something...
and then rush to my classical piano lesson at Bt. jalil until 1.30pm...
then, i went home to rest....
finished working at 6.30pm, i rush back to college for my jazz piano lesson....
finally, i finish my class around 8pm...
after dinner, i got to practice "kaldumisi" again....
gosh, i've been facing the piano for whole day long....
someone please pull me away from piano...or pull the piano away....
i need entertainer.... Entertainer.... ENTERTAINER....!!!!!!!! *scream*

2 comments:

  1. wad u study huh my dear...you shud love piano~
    cheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....
    ya..i should keep back my words...
    else...any lecturers of us are viewing this will scold me...

    ReplyDelete