Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Regret......


last Friday, i went to watch movie with my nan ren. "The curious case of Benjamin button". One of the main character is a girl who loves to dance. And this reminds me of my past. when i was still a little gal, my mom sends me for ballet and piano classes. I started my ballet class at the age of 5 and piano class as well. Honestly, i love ballet more than piano. I love to dance. There's once, i feel like quitting from piano class. But, my piano teacher just advice me not to stop and so, i go on for piano class. As i said, i am always a lucky girl, i pass my ballet exam smoothly with high marks most of the time. I enjoy dancing. I've completed my Grade 8 while I'm 15 years old. So, i continue with my elementary exam. One day, my dad talked to me, he said, would you like to choose between ballet and piano? you are so busy with your studies already. He said, you got a piano in the house, it's kind of waste if you just give up your piano lesson, by the time, i still haven't complete my piano exam. Finally, i make up my mind to stop my ballet lesson. I miss the days i go for ballet classes and the time we perform on stage. when i see someone is dancing ballet on stage, i will still regret of the decision that i've made. But, we can't turn back the time..right?? I will always remember the moment that i dance on the stage. And, I wanna say thanks to my teacher - Ms. Chan for coaching me since i was still a little gal. If i got the chance, i will pick up my ballet shoe and dance again..... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment