Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

someone is busy reading.... @_@


round face ^_^



smile =)



Dessert from pancake house...



Happy Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends... whether u are single or double...hehe.. :)
Happy Valentine's Day to my Dearest Dear too... :P
Thanks for bringing me for meals... bringing me to look out point (but it's too crowded, so we just passby)... sorry that make u drive until so tire...
of course, i want to say Thanks for the gift too... :)
finally i can change my old purse... *winks*
hopefully, the presents that i get for you are not too bad for you...
but if it's really bad, u have to pretend that it's so nice in front of me
Thanks for everything that u did to me... :)
started a day with lovely face....
let's smile happily everyone!
and let's say "happy valentine" to your lover, and even your friends...
happy valentine to everyone!!!!
lots of love~


2 comments:

  1. Yer yer yer...pei saan!!! u din wait for me!!!I also want to change mu purse leh...hehe...c where we go on next mondae, lets go buy new purse k? *winkz*

    Happy valentine to u leh, so sweet lo...but nvm, my baba and mama sayang me..and i get my valentine present my my brother..haha...don jealous~ bleukz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....brother bought u valentine's present?
    my brother din buy me anything also...sad..!!
    okok..no problem... let's see where are we going then can help u to look for new purse...!
    u got lots of love from many ppl er..!

    ReplyDelete