Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It is David Benoit's time!!



I heard about David Benoit's song accidentally this afternoon, the title is "red baron". Wow, i like it. And so, i just listen to all of his songs that i got with me. Of course, i share with my friend. I suppose to write my solo for the grad songs but end up, i sitting in front of the laptop and listen to David Benoit's songs.... *winks* *happy happy* where can i get the whole collection of his albums??? I wanna recommend one of his song that i am in love with, the title of the song is "Christmas time is here".. the harmony is just so nice!!! a peaceful and wondeful song. And, the acapella is excellent... gosh, addicted to the song...anyone who are interested with the songs, can just leave me message in msn... i would like to share with you all.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment