Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't used to.......

i don't used to be alone... i should say that i don't like to be alone.... i don't like to eat alone, don't like to shop alone...(but, sometimes we have to learn to be alone..right??) due to something, i came back to cheras earlier... my roomate is not coming back today..so i have to be alone...no people to talk to... it's not a good feeling... i didn't talk to people more than 5 hours... gosh.... my mouth going to be rusty.. haha..!!! everyone is busy with their studies... i went down to practice, i cook maggie mee to eat, i walk here n there, i drink water,i chat with friends, but still, i didn't get to open my mouth and talk.... haha....i just wanna open my mouth.. that's the main point...never mind... luckily i still got music to listen to..i still can sing..... considered as opening my mouth too...*winks* but, i still prefer to communicate with human....rather than just singing...... i wish that my table lamp is still functioning so that i don't need to sleep in the dark,in fact, it's not functioning at all.... :'(

1 comment:

  1. Since we finished our subjects, we hardly meet each other.. I miss our time in college.. Eat together, chit chat together, solve problem together, ponteng together... everyone is just busying.. for graduation, and also for future.. my friend, add oil, for our life!

    ReplyDelete